I am exactly 27 days older than Matt. Birthdays aren't a big deal to me so I don't require a lot of fanfare and celebration.
 |
| Zack decorated this blazing inferno cake (36 candles is a lot). |
Matt, no surprise, likes to party on his birthday. His plan is to treat me good on my birthday so that in 27 days I'll do the same. I almost always disappoint. In the past, I've put all my effort into cakes. He's had some good ones: Lord of the Rings, Batman, a guitar. This year, I changed strategy and the boys and I surprised him by decorating his office and giving him a
case of his new favorite drink:
I'm pretty sure the drinks sealed the deal earning me the better birthday well-wisher title. And since he is low-carbing it, I didn't even have to bother with a cool cake.