Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One Man Band

I am not supposed to see this. Zack told me not to look. He hasn't figured out yet that when he gives that warning, I look immediately since that means he has committed some sort of crime. His little plan to avoid getting into trouble backfires every time. On this rare occasion he wasn't worried about going to time out, he just didn't want an audience. I had to be sneaky to get this picture.



This is Zack's band. He plays every instrument (including the volcano/drum with the sword drum stick). He also plays some pretty rockin' guitar solos with his guitar that is made entirely out of air. That's my favorite part, except when he plays a loud one during church or in the store. He did that the other night at a restaurant. He told Matt & I that we couldn't look or listen to the performance. This is the one video I have managed to get. The lighting is horrible. But putting sub-par video on my blog hasn't stopped me before and it won't stop me now. I hope you think it's worth it.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Matt has got to be so proud! You really do have your own band - do they have a name? I love that he is asking you how it goes.

Emily said...

I may be mistake, but it sound's like Zack's riff is ACDC "back in black." You teach your children well! -David

Kliss said...

David, you are correct. Zacky likes the really rocking guitar songs with heavy guitar. He is a mini Matt, for sure.

McGarryMom said...

You've got to get this under control. I'll be waiting to hear something from the more classical side of music. J/K Cute, cuter, and cutest!