I was going to write Matt and I, but really it was I who set a goal to get two rooms finished by Noah's baptism last March. We didn't quite make it. (The guest room is mostly finished) But I am happy to report that FINALLY we have completed Matt's office/guitar/guest room. It was not without a fair share of setbacks and annoying delays (& maybe even a few cuss words) but it's finally, officially, a room. My apologies to all those who had to stay there in its previous state. Come back and we'll make it up to you.
Well, as I look at the pictures I realize that I am a little premature in calling the room finished. There is the little issue of hanging the closet doors and finishing the trim in the closet. I also need to Dap around the quarter round. So it never really ends. There are almost as many annoying afters: after we do that we'll need to do this....blah blah blah. And after this project there is another project. I have enough after-this-project projects to keep us busy until at least Zack's baptism. I'll keep you updated.
6 comments:
I love it! It looks so good. I really like the paint color. It looks like it was very time consuming. I am very sympathetic to you since I have much of the same thing going. You are lucky in that Matt is handy with construction where I am on my own.
That looks so good! I am very impressed for sure. It was worth the wait. You guys never disappoint.
Very impressive. That's a lot of work and effort. It makes me sort of want to work on some of my rooms. Can't wait to see it for reals.
Oh my gosh - It looks amazing! I really am so impressed. What's next on your list?
Can't believe it!! It looks so good!!! Last time I saw it it was just a big open space with concrete and 2x4's. Great job you guys!
The after is worth it... right? The room looks so cute and inviting. You just made me dread finishing our basement.
Post a Comment