
I sent Noah and Matt off early to go get Noah's soccer pictures taken. When they returned I discovered that Noah was sporting a faux-hawk. Nice. My complaints were answered by the reasoning that both David Beckham and Andrei Kirelinko have had the same hairstyle so why not Noah. Which pretty much sums up why my kids will always like their dad better: Mom would never let him leave the house (let alone get pictures taken) with hair like that.
Anyway, Noah has been playing soccer since he was four and has now played on six or seven teams. He absolutely loves it and is actually pretty good. He had a good game today & scored two goals. After the first goal he gave credit to the faux-hawk. After the second goal the whole team gave credit to the faux-hawk. A little later, as the opposing goalie was kicking the ball, one of his teammates said, "Don't kick it to the faux-hawk." To which Noah responded, "Hey, you can't deny the faux-hawk." Sorry, that's an awful lot of hair talk. But I found it pretty amusing. (I go to a lot of soccer games, I will take any side entertainment I can get.) I will now indulge myself by including the video from both goals.
2 comments:
What a good soccer mom you are. You know the story of Samson and his hair... looks like the faux-hawk is here to stay. Nice goals Noah!
I really enjoyed reading your post; especially the part about Matt letting Noah get his picture taken with the faux-hawk. Fun! Congrats to Noah on the goals. I didn't know he was the star on the team :)
Post a Comment