Ben's much anticipated 6th birthday was today. I swear it was like Christmas morning, Noah was waking everyone up at 6:00 so that Ben could open his presents. I guess I should appreciate his enthusiasm. There was plenty more enthusiasm during the present opening. Ben was very nice to little Zacky who was having a hard time not getting any presents. ("But why?") Ben chose to have a Pokemon birthday. I swear I can't seem to get away from Pokemon. We (yes Matt helped, he did the piping) made him a Pokemon stadium cake.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ben! As usuall you have dazzled me with your cake. Actually I don't know what impresses me more - the cake or the fact that Matt did the piping! By the way, I think you should have a Pokeman birthday too.
That cake is wonderful. I told Amy you made a pirate boat cake one year, right? She's doing a pirate theme for Roman's 1st B-day and now feels highly inadequate. Wasn't there a website where you got some ideas for parties? If not, you are too crafty. By the way, I'm reminded of when I (you and Diane)threw Chad a surprise B-day party and got everything (the cake, food, decor). I'm so embarrassed about that.
Post a Comment