I have been stressing about this baby shower for months. I am so glad that it is over and also glad that it went well. Good luck Kelli. You have a few precious weeks of sanity left. And then it begins.....
Brandon Turns 18!!
Ok, it's no secret that I love Guitar Hero and it's a good thing we don't own it or my house would look like this all the time. But I have to say that this game ROCKS (form rock signal with your hand now). I would also like to add that although I am not well practiced at this game I did beat Logan twice on that Incubus song and I killed Matt on the Stone Temple Pilots song. And Noah, I totally out rocked you on Iron Man even though you were playing on easy and I was playing medium. Lacey, I will play you any day of the week and it's not because I can usually beat you. (There is no need to mention my other performances as there was always some type of technical or child problem to limit my abilities.) As great as I am though--and I am pretty impressive--I have to give the prize to Brigham who is the true Guitar Hero. He doesn't even need music to get down.
There were 11 attempts to get a good picture of all the kids at the playground. 11 attempts and no amount of whistling, funny voices, crazy faces or dancing around could get these kids to all look and smile. It was just for a second. Why do I even try?
So the very impressive thing about this pose is that shortly after this picture was taken Logan managed to catch a frisbee that hovered and then flew perfectly into his right hand. And he didn't fall off. (Did I mention I beat him in Guitar Hero?)
This is the only way you can trust Zack and Haylee when they are alone together.
But they are cute together and managed to stay out of any major trouble this time.
(I don't know who that random kid is sleeping behind them)
These kids have been around Grandpa too much.
Dad found his true calling: a fry cook. He can fry any form of potato, be it tot, crinkle or thin sliced to perfection.
This is Brigham training for Ninja Warrior. I think we all need to start training so that we can prepare to fly to Japan and show that Makota Nagano and thing about ninjas.
I had a blast this weekend. Thanks for all the good times!
4 comments:
What a great weekend with your family! It was fun to see pictures of them. Haylee and Zack are so cute. I was hoping to see a little more action from you in the video clip. With all of that gloating I thought I was really going to see you rock! I'm glad the shower turned out so well. That is a cute hutch behind Kelli - I haven't seen that before.
I love all the photos and hope to rock out with you as well. I'm not competition, just want to be in your presence. Also -that sleeping kid on the slide is so funny. I'm most curious about the deleted comment. hmmm
Wow, I didn't check your blog for a tiny bit and you have all these photos and info and all this stuff going on. I'm impressed, not only for your blogging but for your guitar hero skills. I'm sure Matt was proud. Sounds like you had a crazy but great weekend.
Post a Comment