Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Double Three- that's me
I married a really cute guy. That isn't news, I know, but my birthday reminded me. Birthday's aren't really a big deal for me, but Matt likes to celebrate. I usually wake up to my house decorated with pink streamers and balloons. He even makes me a birthday sign. I was a little out of it this time so I didn't take pictures, but I did dig the sign out of the garbage. Here's what was left of it: (he cut up the best part to make Noah a duct tape wallet--I think he might be craftier than me) Impressive, huh.
He usually makes me a cake too. He didn't have time, so I let Zack make the choices in the cake aisle and we decorated cupcakes. It was extra nice because my mom was here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Matt's sign, and Happy Birthday to you! I'm having Chad review this post - Do you think he will get the hint? Seeing those cute pics of Zack make me want a little boy. Boys are so fun when they are crafty.
I don't know what I love more - the fact that he made you a poster or that he made Noah a duct tape wallet. I think he is craftier than you.
I'm impressed there wasn't any smashed cupcakes on the poster sign Matt made you (which is very cute). You did dig it out of the trash right? :) Sounds like you had a great b-day. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment