The Discovery Kids Museum is the kind of place I would have loved as a kid. The main floor has a miniature town with all kinds of things like a construction zone,
gas station,
and grocery store. You can be a cashier (which I would have done the whole time)
weigh things or
play Subway sandwich builder.
Upstairs there are all kinds of fun toys to play with.
I just think it is a really fun place to go.
It's too bad that Noah doesn't appreciate the coolness. I am not sure what is wrong with that kid, but all he wants to do is hang out in the gift shop. Not even an actual helicopter can make him stop whining to leave. He will humor us for a little bit, make a paper airplane and check things out for a minute and then he's done. At least the rest of the kids had fun.