Wednesday, October 31, 2007

R.I.P.

Red Dot Blue Dot
February 25, 2003- October 29, 2007

We bid farewell to our beloved betta fish, Red Dot Blue Dot, who died of old age. Aunt Ashlee gave him to Noah for his 5th birthday. He was a happy fish who loved to swim and eat. He was also a survivor: able to go weeks without being fed, enduring the taunting of the neighbor girl, and, most recently, living out of water when he was dumped by the neighbor girl. Red Dot never gave us any trouble, except for the occasional stinky tank. Good bye, little betta, we will miss you. No fish will ever take your place. (Seriously, does anyone want a fish tank?)

3 comments:

Emily said...

We are so sorry for your loss. You can hopefully find comfort in the fact that he had a very long life for a fish in a house full of kids. Remember time heals all wounds. With Deepest Sympathy,
Emily and the boys

Harris Beach Bums said...

Max said:
I bet your beta fish has a lot of friends in heaven. I'm sorry that happened maybe you should buy a bird.

The Francis Family said...

I was going to write "easy come easy go", but after reading the other comments I am touched and sorry for Noah and the boys loss. Maybe you will get them a cat Kliss?