Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Favorite Spot

This is Tibble Fork Reservior in American Fork Canyon. It is one of our family's favorite places to go. Isn't the view of Timp pretty impressive? We took the kids for FHE last night.
Zack saw alligators and baby fish in the water. I wish I had his eye sight.
Leaves are like flowers....

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I am so jealous of your fall season! That is so pretty and such a great picture of your family. Do you have vases full of leaves at your house right now? I think Zack is the cutest.

lrix said...

Why haven't we gone here when we are visiting? That is a really great place! Our snow has officially melted so come on up and bring your better weather with you.

McGarryMom said...

I want to see the alligators. You should press the leaves and do something creative with them. I saw a whole bunch of ideas for those kinds of leaves in one of my magazines. I can just see Zack being so excited about the leaves.

Harris Beach Bums said...

I wish I had Zack's eye sight too. It sound like everything he sees is beautiful and exciting. Looks like you all had a great family day.