We took advantage of Leanne's freedom--no twins!!--and rushed down to the strip to try our luck at a Criss Angel show. We scored third row seats for a great deal.
I was worried, on account of the whole mind freak vibe he has, that it was going to be a dark and racy magic show. It wasn't. It was pretty family friendly except for the less than modest clothes his assistants wore. He didn't even look as emo as he sometimes does. He is also much shorter than I expected. He disappears a lot and reappears in amazing places, he can somehow guess a specific motorcycle and make it appear out of thin air and he sawed a lady in half in a very spectacular way.
These photos are terrible but because we technically shouldn't have even taken them I am including them. At least the usher didn't make me delete them ala Matt at the Beatles' Love show.
We spent New Year's Eve with Ken and David & Emily's family. I enjoyed delicious food and Bananangrams.
Matt: delicious food and guitars. My kids: video games and hot wings & cookies.
From the roof of their house is a perfect view of the strip and fireworks. It was cold and these were the best pictures I could get from my phone while my body was shaking. It's better in real life.
Cheers!
