Although I strongly disagree, Noah thinks Emmett and Ethel's is the best.
Last time around Noah didn't see Hank at all. This time they were able to commiserate about broken arms.
Ben & Zack got to have a sleep over at the Benhams. Which also involved a candy run, with Trent, in the Jeep, for Brant and Ben. Super cool.
Matt's dining requirement: the Pie.
Once we completed all our landlord tasks, we went to Salt Lake. First a stop in Sandy where we found this Mark Twain statue. Too bad Ben didn't have his bow tie.
Then we checked out the new City Creek shopping center. We are fans. There should be a waterfall in this picture. You can kind of see it.
Ben had a Minnie Pearl moment...my reference was totally lost on my family. I had to explain to everyone (Matt included) who Minnie Pearl was. Am I the only one who watched Hee Haw every Sunday night?
Although I didn't get my food choice this trip (Chick-fil-A) I did get to go to the best grocery store in the world. And look what they had- cool Mtn Dew cans and chocolate covered cinnamon bears IN A CUP! Genius.
On the drive home we decided to use our parks pass to check out Kolob Canyon. If you want a little Zion's National Park but don't want to drive too far from I-15, Kolob Canyon is your destination.