Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Commiserating

I am posting this today because I know it is very cold in places I have lived but no longer do. It was so cold in Idaho school was canceled. I'm not going to pretend that winters are rough in Vegas. (I am actually having my best winter ever.) But, for the record, things aren't all sunshine and rainbows here.  Last month we went to bed with this:
  And woke up to this: 

The kids had their fingers crossed that they might actually have a snow day, but school went on as usual. Except that the bus never showed. It did give me a chance to show off my impressive snow driving skills. And if it means anything, it is cold here too. I had to wear a coat! I totally know how you feel. I hate being cold.

1 comment:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Hahahaha! For some reason, I don't feel too bad for you:-) Thanks for trying to empathize with us though.