Friday, October 15, 2010

Keeping Cool

I am so far behind it's making me anxious, so I am going to be quick. Vegas is hot in the summer. That's a fact. Lucky for us, we found some good ways to cool down. How about a rooftop pool?  I don't know if you can see it, but we are near Gold and Silver Pawn (aka Pawn Stars!!).  Noah is obsessed with the show--it is over taking our DVR. But don't try to go check it out on a Saturday, the lines are huge.


The "splishy splashy water park" is just a short walk up the hill from our house. But to avoid heat stroke, we drive. 

This is a total boy thing to do.
But our favorite way to beat the heat is to hit the pool with the cousins. Being close to our family is definitely the best thing about being in Vegas.