St. George is a nice place to go for Thanksgiving. A good reason (for Noah and I) was that it is warmer. Noah wore shorts the entire time. A great reason was so that we could celebrate with Papa and Nana & the Harris family. On Thanksgiving Day we tried to take the kids to the St. George Temple visitor's center. We were too early so we only saw this. I love how white the temple looks against the blue sky. It is such a pretty temple.
For the big dinner, we had a slight seating dilemma: six kids and only four bar stools.
In order to sell Zack and Charlie on using the coffee table for dinner we made it look fancy. This gave Charlie the impression that she and Zack would be on a date. She went and changed into a fancier shirt and then told Zack that they were going on a date. I wish I had a picture of the stunned look on his face. He definitely did not want to pretend date Charlie, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings either. They worked it out and had a good time at their little table.
On Friday we drove over to Zions and went on a little hike to the overlook.
The rest of the weekend we spent swimming, shopping and hanging out. We are definitely thankful we have such a great family.