Friday, May 8, 2009

The Graduate



I am pleased to announce that Zack is my third son to successfully complete preschool. I am so proud. There were a lot of songs to learn, hands to keep to themselves and pockets to sit on but he did it and now he's ready for kindergarten. He even got his shots last week.

We were really lucky that Miss Kim was looking for another boy to put in her class. She was a great teacher. Zack learned some sign language, went on lots of field trips and met a whole bunch of cute little girls.


Since Noah and Ben graduated pre-blog I am adding their graduation pictures as well. The first born has the best picture of course.

Ben has the best graduation cap--with a real tassel. All of the pictures I took at his outdoor graduation were right in the sun so you can't see him or anything else.

I think I should probably be sad about all this growing up, but I am ok with it. Maybe by next fall I will be more emotional. For now, I see nothing sad about 5 weekday mornings all to myself.