
For the past two years Matt has had the fun of taking the cub scouts up Hobble Creek Canyon to day camp. This year I got to go. We had 9 of the boys from the Bear den which turned out to be a perfect number. The kids were excellent. We made boats and swords, shot BB-guns and slingshots and learned about the stars, archery, and knot tying,. Well, the kids did anyway. Noah figures that the reason I didn't do any shooting was because I would be "bad at it." Thanks for the vote of confidence. He's probably right, but still, he didn't need to say it out loud.
3 comments:
Look at you at scout camp. I bet Noah loved having you there. I bet you would be a pretty good aim-I have a faint memory of shooting guns at a leadership training at the cabin and ropes course before our Senior year. Do you love my vague details?? I swear I am losing my memory.
So is it bad that I didn't recognize you with a hat on. It took me a minute but the smile reassured me that it was you. You are such a good Mom. You are always up for any challenge. I am very impressed.
Hey Lady! I LOVE your blog. Hope you don't mind snoopy, creepy people like me reading...hee,hee!
Scout Camp looks awesome! It was so good to see you at girls camp, and I love the mohawks. Strictest on the street? Look out! You are such a cute Mom, and your stories of your boys are such a fun read for me, almost like we live on different planets. Bless you for surviving all the testosterone!
Post a Comment