Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Snowman

Hooray!! After last Saturday's snowman debacle, we finally got some good quality snowman snow. The kids had Jack Frost (he has to have a name) built within 10 minutes and had enough time & snow to move on to a snow fort.


Notice Matt in the background rolling a snowball up the hill. The kids, mostly Zack, got excited about the ease of making snowballs they couldn't quit rolling them. Of course they picked the backyard to do it and then couldn't get them up the hill. Poor Noah was so tired from the exertion he passed out. Not really- he can be a little dramatic.

Since a snowball fight is inevitable we will be prepared. Behind the fort, well I guess it's more of a wall, is a supply of snowballs. My adorable husband suggested they throw snowballs at cars passing by. Seriously. Every once in awhile he slips back into childhood and makes crazy suggestions. Beware if you drive by. If a snowball gets thrown, call me and they will be in BIG TROUBLE. I do what I can, but who would you listen to: the dad with all the awesome ideas or the mean mom who won't let you do anything fun?

By the way, see the shovel. That's the same shovel I asked Noah to put away three times . Guess where it is right now. Hint: it's not put away.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome snowman. I am laughing so hard at Matt's suggestion.

lrix said...

We finally got snow. There has been no time to test it yet but I will keep your blog a secret as I don't want my kids to see how awesome you guys are.

The Francis Family said...

Kliss, I love you trying to keep your 4 boys under control. If anyone can do it, you can. Bet that makes you feel really fun,...but you are.