Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chaperones

We probably won't be taking Noah to see Beiber or Owl City anytime soon, but when Imagine Dragons are playing we'll all be there. This was Noah's first concert which he went to with his cousins...
and his parents. 
Good thing he has awesome parents who are totally hip to cool music, right? I tried not to feel too old and/or embarrass him too much. I am proud that at least I wasn't wearing mom jeans or drinking excessively like some of the other moms I saw. 

We had a great time. I think it was a perfect first concert. Especially since he was lucky that both opening acts (Nico Vega & Atlas Genius) were good. 
 Imagine Dragons are from Vegas so they did some extra cool things. And our arms might be seen on their video for the song Demons. 

When we were leaving the Hard Rock casino I wasn't aware the boys were acting like drunks. At the elevator, I was stopped by a lady who was concerned about my ability to take care of the boys. She was really worried for me. It was an odd moment. Hopefully a lesson was learned. And then we waited for nearly two hours just to get out the the parking garage. Another lesson learned: next time I park valet. 

We left Ben, Aidan, Henry and Zack home to fend for themselves. This is what awaited me the next morning. Fun times all around!