Zack was the winner of his class field day flag design. His class was assigned the fox for their mascot.
Ben received two awards for his efforts in third grade. He made straight A honor roll and was also awarded a "role model" student award. I am really proud of him because he had a bit of a rough go with school this year. He was assigned to a class, liked the teacher, made some friends and then was switched to a new class after a few weeks. I felt bad that he had to make so many adjustments. But he did fine and I am glad he was rewarded for being such a great kid. His teacher was constantly telling me how she wished she could have an entire class of Bens.
Noah was a teacher's assistant in guitar for the last semester. He is getting pretty good and developing his dad's love of guitar and love of strumming away while we are trying to do something else (like watching tv or talking on the phone). Matt took him to the Hendrix Experience for his first ever concert. They had a great time.