Monday, October 5, 2009

Tired of Waiting

Zack loves to be festive. When all the neighbors started putting out pumpkins and other Halloween decor he wanted to do the same. Me? Not so much. I've had a few higher priorities. Zack took matters into his own hands and decorated the house himself:
You can't really tell all the detail work on his little pumpkins. He cuts out the mouths separately and then tapes them on. He's been through two rolls of tape. He is especially proud of the ghost on the window because it is saying "BOOOOOOOOOOO." He figured out how to spell boo on "B" day at school.

He prepared for the future by creating pictures for all the holidays, including a rainbow with a pot of gold for St. Patrick's Day. He keeps them all in a ziploc bag. I am not really sure where he is planning on putting them but I am sure he has a plan for them. Even though he gets a little obsessed and pushy about it, I love that he is so artistic. He can spend hours with paper and markers, add scissors and tape and he'll be occupied for days.