A few days ago he showed me a dryer sheet and told me that it looks kind of like a spider web. Later that day I found he put it here:
Friday, October 10, 2008
Spooky
Ever since he came home and saw the Dobson's pumpkins Zack has been pestering me to get out our Halloween decorations. I don't have very many and I wasn't planning on buying anything new. I am just not feeling that vibe. I've been way too busy to even think about witches and ghosts. Instead I have been trying to convince him that decorations are unnecessary because our house is so messy that it is scary. He is not buying it.
A few days ago he showed me a dryer sheet and told me that it looks kind of like a spider web. Later that day I found he put it here:
I know pathetic when I see it, (and I needed to be able to throw away his spider web decoration) so the next day we headed to the store to find some decorations. Last year Smith's went all out with the automated Halloween characters. They scared Zacky to death. I had to avoid that aisle and any check stands near it. I assumed that he would love all the floral and leaf arrangements. Pretty, I guess, is not for Halloween. This year he is all about scary stuff. And he is picky about what he wants for decorations. After three stores, he didn't find any decorations that he liked enough to beg me to buy. We ended up with an official spider web, that we still need to put somewhere, some pumpkins, window clings and 25 feet of skull garland:
He thinks it looks "spooky." I am just hoping this will satisfy him. Something tells me it won't.
A few days ago he showed me a dryer sheet and told me that it looks kind of like a spider web. Later that day I found he put it here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have just got to love that kid. I love that he is particular about things. Tell him I think it looks very spooky. Boo!
I thought the dryer sheet/spider web was pretty spooky! Maybe we'll decorate that way this year. Then our house will be spooky but smell god!
Melanie
Okay, I meant to spell good, not god, What does god smell like anyway?
He reminds me a little of my son, very particular in the way he wants something done. Malachi has also been bugging me to get out our decorations (since Oct is almost half over, I probably should). He also has a one track mind, and doesn't drop anything until it's done. He literally drives me crazy some days!
Post a Comment