
Noah has become obsessed with making paper airplanes. He goes to websites to find new and better designs. He begged me to check out a paper airplane book from the library. I was supportive at first as I was glad to see him move from video games to something a little crafty. A ream of paper later, and I am pretty much done with paper airplanes. Guess who cleans them up?
3 comments:
I feel your pain. Dave and the boys do the same thing. Good luck cleaning them up.
That is hilarious. I love the line-up of the airplanes;very impressive Noah.
I was lucky enough for Noah to tell me the folding technique of one of the planes and how the weight was just right. At least he is putting some thought into them too. Now if he will just put some muscle into it and help clean up.
Post a Comment