We are right in the middle of basketball season. Noah is playing for the Fire Hawks (they choose their own name) and after a rough start we are now 1 win, 2 losses and a tie. That is official, they are keeping score this year. Not that Noah didn't keep score last year. I am not sure what has changed for the team, they seem to have the same amount of talent, but somehow they aren't putting up the big numbers like last season's average 20 point win.
Of course Noah loves it and I love hearing him re-tell his heroic basketball feats. I am inept to describe the goings on the court, I think Noah has developed a bit of the Francis flare for storytelling. Ask Nana, she heard a play by play yesterday that would make Hot-Rod proud: there was the behind the back dribble and the wild circus shot that miraculously went in. They did happen, but boy does it sound better than it looked. Maybe I'll skip the games and just wait for Noah to tell me about them. I am sure I will be more entertained.
This is one of Noah's better moves from a game two weeks ago. I curse myself for missing his shot yesterday because it did go all over the place before it actually went in the basket. I do have a bunch of bad passes on film. Let me know if you want to see them.
2 comments:
You are one busy bee. I didn't realize Noah did Basketball too. Is it just Noah that plays? I still remember Ben in soccer not really caring too much for it. Maybe things have changed..I am going to have to ask you about that.
Noah, you've got some serious skills! Nice shot.
Post a Comment